CNN aired a special report into Abe’s resignation, which can be found below. It provides a good overview of the day’s events.
- Collective Self-Defence vs Collective Security, and What it Means for Japan
- Review: "Dogs and Demons: The Fall of Modern Japan" by Alex Kerr
- Political Dynasties: Taro Aso
- British Special Forces and the Mythmaking Machine
- Why Kim Jong-il Should Not Join Your Fan Club...
- Desired Ground - Part One
Kim and Clinton: the… on Why Kim Jong-il Should Not Joi… News Flash: Japan-DP… on Mysterious Circumstances: Part… SPX Hurricane Irene… on Burakumin News on all fronts f… on Desired Ground – Part… News on all fronts f… on Desired Ground – Part…
TagsAbduction Issue abe shinzo article 9 aso taro book review burma China deaths DPJ fear foreigners fukuda yasuo history human rights indian ocean international relations introduction Japan kazokukai koike yuriko kyuma fumio media military mori yoshiro Movies nationalism new conservatives North Korea outrage politicians Politics sdf Security six-party talks Society South Korea special forces terrorism theory threat perception UK US war ww2 yokota megumi